National Cupcake Day
Join the Rocca Sisters Team at Kelly’s Bake Shoppe from 12-2pm on February 24th to support NATIONAL CUPCAKE DAY. We’ll be handing out FREE CUPCAKES to support the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA. Don’t forget to bring your furry friends as we’ll also be giving away pet bandanas!
Interested in “fur”ther information about National Cupcake Day? Please see below for details on how you can “paw”ticipate. Please feel free to contact us at any time with your questions or comments!
What is National Cupcake Day?
National Cupcake Day is Monday February 25, 2019 and the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA would like to invite you to join us for the sweetest day of the year and ‘bake’ a difference for animals in need! Proceeds from this important fundraiser will provide care, protection, shelter, vaccinations, spay/neuter surgeries and lifesaving medical treatments for animals at the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA and in our communities.
How can I participate?
There are tons of great ways to participate and we encourage you to think outside the box! Check out some of the great ways participants are choosing to support this ‘sweet’ fundraiser:
- Host your own Cupcake Party at home, work, school, or anywhere you think people will enjoy a tasty treat and invite guests to make a donation in exchange for a delicious cupcake (or other sweet treat)
- Create the best coffee break ever, host friendly baking or fundraising competitions between departments or floors, or offer cupcakes to your customers in exchange for a donation
- Donate a portion of your business’s proceeds from the month of February (or a particular week or day within February)
- Donate the proceeds from the sale of a particular item during February
- Send Cupcake-grams to your family, friends and coworks for Valentine’s Day
- Sell calorie free paper cupcakes and display them proudly for all to see at your bussiness, office or school
- Hold a virtual cupcake party and send donors a delicious Cupcake e-card
- And much more!
Not a fan of cupcakes? No problem! Bake any number of other sweet treats like cookies, donuts, cakepops, ‘pupcakes’ (we can’t forget about the dogs) or healthy alternatives like fruit served in muffin tin liners or calorie-free paper cupcakes! The possibilities are endless.
Not able to hold a fundraiser but still want to help? Donate to Hamilton/Burlington SPCA and save and animal by doing something sweet!
National Cupcake Day is on Monday February 25, 2019, but the fun doesn’t end there! You can participate anytime between February 1st and March 3rd 2019. For the Rocca Sisters Team the date and location will be at Kelly’s Bake Shoppe on February 24, 12pm – 2pm.
Gather your friends, family and coworkers and register online (for free) today! Join the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA as we fight cruelty with cupcakes and ‘bake’ a difference for animals in need!