If you are having a tough time adjusting to the shorter days and longer, chillier nights, we have something that might help to beat those winter blues and usher in the joyful holiday season! The Rocca Sisters Team is very proud to be a sponsor at this year’s Candlelit Stroll on Friday, November 30, 2018. Bundle up the kids and bring your merry voices to downtown Burlington to join in the fun as the community kicks off the holidays at the annual carolling event and launches the Festival of Lights!
The Rocca Sisters Team will be on hand with contests, freebies, and good cheer for the young and the young at heart, so please make sure to stop by our tent! “We always enjoy expressing our sincere gratitude to the community for their generous support over the years and the upcoming Candlelit Stroll in Burlington is no different,” says Cathy Rocca. “And with the holiday season fast approaching, we wanted to spread a little extra festive joy! We know it will be such a great evening, filled with fun activities for the entire family.”
The festivities kick off at 6:00 in Civic Square where you will be able to enjoy:
- Delicious Festive Burgers served hot from the grill by the Works Gourmet Burger Bistro
- Decadent complimentary hot chocolate by Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
- Visits with the one and only Santa Claus, who will be taking a break from his North Pole workshop to listen to the wishes of the kids in our community!
- Christmas Music all evening long
- Pick-up of a complimentary candle & route map for the evening’s festivities
- CHML Tree of Hope collecting donations for local children’s charities
At 6:45pm, the events will be:
- A welcome from Local Dignitaries
- The official lighting of the CHML Tree of Hope
- Departing from Civic Square as a group on the carolling procession following the Town Crier
With so many great activities and attractions, we cannot think of a better to spend a Friday evening than kicking off the holiday season with friends, family, and members of our community. The stroll starts at 7:00 pm with musical stops throughout the downtown core, ending at the Festival of Lights in Spencer Smith Park.
We can’t wait to see you at this festive event! Stay tuned to RoccaSisters.ca/blog and our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RoccaSisters for more event details, route maps, and exciting sneak peeks!