Grimsby is rich in history and small-town charm. It is a destination spot for visitors year-round, with a vibrant arts and culture scene, ample recreation opportunities, and a wonderful selection of shopping and dining in stunning natural surroundings. Nestled between beautiful Lake Ontario and the picturesque Niagara Escarpment, Grimsby has plenty to offer if you love the out of doors! Hiking, swimming, ice skating, picnics, fishing, birding, and beachcombing.
• Beamer Memorial Conservation Area
• Centennial Park
• Coronation Park & Grimsby Lions Community Pool
• Fifty Point Conservation Area
• Forty Creek Park / 1812 Peace Garden
• Nelles Lake Park
• Peach King Recreation Centre
• Lookout Trails
Close to Grimsby Square Shopping Centre, Eastgate Square and Northside Plaza.